Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How Hard Is It? Really?

"Life isn't fair!"
"I can't do that because I don't have..."
"That's impossible!"

Now, be honest with yourself and think of how many times in your life you have said one or more of those. I know for a fact that I have said all of them countless times in my own life. However, I really have no reason to say those things - not after watching this video (and others on YouTube and Nick's websites), because I now see that I CAN do it if I put one foot in front of the other, step forward and try to do it.


Nick was born without limbs. His story is amazing and powerful.


Please take a couple minutes of your day to watch this video and see if it doesn't change your outlook on life.



For more information, please visit his website at Lifewithoutlimbs.org or Attitudeisaltitude.com.


Thanks to Auntie D for sending this my way.

No comments: